everybody wants to look beautiful and we all can. A few simple tips & tricks that may help you change your looks & your lives, but remember you can be nothing without confidence, and yes it is all about inner beauty at the end of the day.
2. Apply blush to the apples of your cheeks in a circular motion, starting with small circles, then getting bigger … It’ll give you this gorgeous glow. (just like J.Lo).
3. while a good night’s rest won’t give you perfect skin overnight, it will save you money on concealers. (cheap but very usefull).
4. To get the perfect results on self-tanning: Apply bronzer only where the sun would hit, like the forehead, chin, tip of the nose and high on the cheekbones, & don’t forget the neck and chest as they should match the face for a complete look.
6. Find the perfect blush shade by choosing the color of your cheeks after exercising.
7. If the fine print on your hair conditioner says that it’s for hair & body, then you’ve found the perfect moisturizer for your skin. This way you’ll keep your frizzies away and keep your skin happy, too.
8. To keep the lipstick color off of your teeth, remember to swipe off the excess using your index finger on the inside of your lips before heading out.
9. You wear different clothes for different activities ; your makeup should change as well.
10. Keep your nails clean and evenly trimmed. Stick with conservative nail polish colors at work and save the sparkly/neon/funky looks for weekends and vacations.
11. Hair color can do wonderful things for you, but it can also be hard on the budget. If you can't afford the regular maintenance required by allover color, consider getting highlights instead. And whatever you
15.Cream and gel blush are easy to use and give you a natural look.