Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Yumm ... Yumm

Haven't tried it yet, but I'm sooooooo likin it
I mean what's not like (as Joey says): Italian Bread ... Yummy, Mushroom ... Yummy Yummy, Garlic .. emmmmmm (my favorite), Cheese .. WAW, Olive Oil ... Yumm .. Yumm .. Yumm
So try it & tell me
Injoy ....

Bruschetta Con Funghi & Formaggio
* Ingredients:
- 8 slices Italian country-style bread, such as Puglisi, cut into 2.5cm (1 inch) thick
- 4 to 6 garlic cloves, crushed but not peeled
- 6 to 8 tbs. olive oil
- 250g (9 oz.) mushrooms (such as Porcini) preserved in oil, drained and sliced
- 250g (9 0z.) Gorgonzola Or Dolce Latte cheese
- Sea salt and black pepper, freshly ground
Preparations:
(1) Toast or char grill the bread on both sides. While it's still hot, quickly rub the garlic directly over one surface, discarding the skin as the flesh wears down.
(2) Drizzle over enough olive oil to soak into the hot, garlicky toast. Arrange the mushroom slices over the other. Add salt (take care: blue cheese can be very salty) and pepper.
(3) Serve immediately.


5 comments:

nice said...

يا ام بطين هني وعافية :)

Shurouq said...

You serve immediately and I will try immediately :)

Ever tried Le Notre's Mushroom Focaccia?

Alia said...

Nice,
الله يعافيك

Shurouq,
مالي خلق أطبخ ... لازم ندور لنا أحد يسويلنا إياه

& no يللا عزميني

Hanan said...

Yalla make it and I'l be willing to let you try it on me. That's how much I love you.

Alia said...

hanan,

speechless