Most fashion mistakes are easily avoided by a quick glance in the mirror. So take a few minutes to attend to these fashion details. Why spoil your look when looking great is nearly as easy?
1. High collars shortens necks.
2. A short necklace can shorten your neck.
3. A scarf or belt that hangs down toward the legs will make the legs appear longer.
4. Knitted texture, lace, floras, prints, and plaids can assist in creating an illusion.
5. Thicker vertical lines in plaids lengthens and slims.
6. Wear a larger print where you want people to look and smaller print where you do not want them to look.
7. An all over print can camouflage figure problems, but prints here and there can create a fuller you.
8. Prints around the neck and over the shoulder can make your shoulders appear wider.
9. Just wear prints near the parts of your figure's assets, because they are usually more eye catching than a solid color.
10. When buying pants be sure they fit well. Defects are emphasized in a pair of pants that may go unnoticed in a skirt.
11. Thinner fabrics are more slimming.
12. Tops and bottoms of one color will make you look thinner.
13. Wearing too large clothes will exaggerate your figure not hide it.
14. Avoid belts unless you have a slim waist.
15. Use accessories carefully.
16. Do invest in gold stiletto sandals, they look great with a tan and will never go out of style.
17. Unless you don't mind getting rid of certain items every season, stay away from overly trendy pieces when shopping for your basic wardrobe.
18. Don't pick everything you see in magazines. Pick what looks and feels better on you.
19. Wear what's right for your body type and don't be a slave to fashion
20. Your wardrobe should show your personality, not the personality of the store's salesperson.
21. Pick one body part and flaunt it. It’s not wise to expose everything at the same time. (& It’s much sexier to leave a little to the imagination).
22. Do get a fake tan (It's the most must-have accessory).
23. Perfectly matching accessories to a dress can be too much if the colors are too bright.
24. Don't waste your money on clothes that make you look pale, sallow or washed out as a hot pink that you saw on the runways may look fabulous on the models, but horrible on you.
25. If it doesn't fit .. don't wear it (shop by fit not by size).
26. Don't wear a T-shirt that's so tight it gives you back fat! (So true).
27. You'll look taller and trimmer by matching the color of your hose to your shoes and your hem.
28. Make sure your bra fits properly. If it rides up in back, slips of the shoulders, or lets your breasts sag instead of offering support, then it's time to seek professional help.
29. Invest in one great classic piece, rather than lots of trendy stuff.
30. Create the illusion of longer, thinner legs with a skinny heel.
Do I have a taste in fashion Or what?